Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Man Crushes

The Man is out of town until tomorrow night. Midnight tomorrow night. Which means since he'll be all tired and jet-lagged and has to WORK on Saturday (like a stupid head) that I'm not getting any until at least Monday. **Insert Frowny Face Here**

Somehow through thinking of all this I started thinking about my celebrity man crushes. And then I was all like, "Hey! I should do a blog with pictures of all my favorite sexiness!"

I don't know why.

Don't even bother asking.

In no particular order...


Richard Gere



















Jason Lee



















Ewan McGregor



















Cesar Millan (He's already cute, but any man with dogs is automatically 97% hotter)















George Clooney



















and of course

DENZEL FUCKING WASHINGTON BITCHES




















I've threatened The Man that his first born son is going to be named Denzel Washington (The Mans last name). Yep.

Oh Denzel!

No comments:

Post a Comment