Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Think She Can, I Think She CAN!

The Man is out of town. PARTAY TIME!

Not.

TRYING TO MOTIVATE MYSELF TO CLEAN THE HOUSE NOW THAT THERE'S NOT SOMEONE AROUND TO DEMOLISH IT AGAIN WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF HIM COMING HOME TIME! (Ackwardly long FTW)

Gonna try the online list again. I'm picking The Man up at midnight on Friday. Let's see if I can get my cleaning and organizing on!

1) Put away the laundry that's been folded and sitting in baskets for days.

2) Iron ALL of The Man's clean shirts. The ones hanging in the spare room AND the ones piled on the rocker.

3) Wash the dog bed that Little Girl decided to whiz on at The Shop.

4) Take care of the recycling including all of the cardboard The Man strew all over the front room.

5) Sweep and mop the kitchen, hallway and bathroom.

6) Vacuum the living room.

7) Wash the bathroom rugs and the shower curtain.

8) Gather up all of the papers and mail that The Man's strewn all over the living room. Figure out where the hell to put them all.

So that's what I'm aiming for... I have three days. Granted I'm at The Shop 11am-6pm but there's still the mornings and evenings. I CAN DO THIS! =)


Update: It's Friday afternoon. I've only completed two of the eight tasks on my list. Yay procrastination! (Although I did go to the grocery store this morning which I should have put on the list so that I could scratch it out. I love scratching them out! Did that sound wrong?) Anyway, I got a text saying The Man might miss his connector because the first flight had to be diverted because of bad weather in the mid-west. (FU mid-west). But even if he catches it, I have at least 5 hours this evening to accomplish things. I'm gonna fuckin' do it ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment