Friday, April 16, 2010

='(

I haven't been blogging and I wasn't going to anytime soon because I feel like I might just end up too bitchy. Nothing has been going smoothly lately and I'm exhausted with it all.

I tried to get to the free clinic to get blood work done on Monday. I found the place (wasn't easy) and got there an hour early to actually be in time to be one of the 12 people accepted a day. I was turned away though. Of course. Apparently to get blood work done through them I have to have seen one of their doctors. But I already have a slip for the blood work from my doctor so I can't see theirs? I don't really understand. All I know is that I'm screwed. I have to just go to the hospital and pay for it out of pocket. Oh well. When we get a spare couple hundred I guess that's what I'll be doing.

Middle still doesn't have a car. She's currently going through a divorce. She has NO money and NO credit. We bought her her last car, the one that just had the transmission go. We paid for it in full. Her mother, The Man's ex, had been paying her insurance. Apparently Middle hadn't really been taking very good care of the car, no oil changes and the like. She also put 100,000 miles on it in two years. What!? I guess she drives her friends around a lot? Anyway, The Man has finally stood up to a kid and refuses to buy her another one. She has to figure this one out herself. Of course, she can't. I don't think she's working with a full deck. The Man's been sick (I believe from stress) so she's been using his car but that's not stopping her from whining about how she doesn't have her own.

I totaled a car New Years Eve of '09. I went THREE DAYMN MONTHS without a car. She's been bitching because she's been three weeks. She doesn't even have anything to fruckin' complain about! We've been driving her around and/or lending her one of our cars for the whole freakin' time!

I'm losing it.

Oh great. I just got a call from my garage. I dropped my car off because it was having some issues starting. The starter is busted. We replaced that starter a year ago! Arrrrrg! I can't take it... At least $250 to replace that. And now we're down to one car for me, The Man and Middle Kid? This freakin' sucks. And there goes my blood work...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been having a rough go of it. It's okay to rant on here...what better place for it? And it feels good, too! :)

    I know how it feels to be carless and penniless (awful). I hope things begin to look up you for soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing cars is no fun. I'm sorry to hear that things aren't the best right now!

    They will get better!

    ReplyDelete